Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to the Future (1985)


Marty McFly's life is a mess.
His family has problems, he can never get to school on time and the music he likes and plays is just 'too darn loud'.
His one true light is his girlfriend, Jenny, and his one true friend is the enigmatic Doctor Emmett Brown.
One eventful night, Marty meets the mad scientist and discovers that he has built a time machine.From that meeting, Marty's disorganised life becomes a crazy adventure when he is transported back 30 years to 1955.
Marty's only hope of getting back to 1985 is to seek out the help of a younger Doctor Brown. However, he also must avoid Biff, the school bully and help his own parents to meet up and fall in love.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my ten favourite films.

    It's a good one to start with because it's all about time ... and music and a cool car and history and love and and .... (you decide)

    Check out http://www.justin.tv/back2thefuture (not always showing, but a good way to watch if for free!)

    Enjoy,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,Mark!
    I think this film is so funny,and I love its amazing gut!When I watched it,it gave me a revelation--to do something useful wherever I am.I am interested in these science fiction movie.
    Thanks you,I hope that you can give us more surprises!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plot of the film
    Some plots touched me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have your comments here, guys .. this film certainly gives us hope for a good future if we give life our best efforts.
    More comedy coming for my 3rd film :)

    ReplyDelete